Tuesday 8 July 2014

As They Manifest Themselves as a Teacher and Living the Life of Your Dreams

Gratitude, the process of manifestation and the experience of everyday miracles by Lori Spagna
Our society was not trained to express gratitude for all the great gifts that we have. In many ways actually were trained to pay attention to miss what we have, or what we don't have. He is paying attention to this gap that creates the lack, rather than the opposite.

The recent ones have been witnesses of global changes is clear evidence of our need to be thankful for everything we have. Who are we, living in a State of the richest man in the country and one of the richest countries in the world, to believe we don't have enough? This is called a € œOil crisis has been a lesson in gratitude and recognition of truly generous and we are plentiful.

More than that, the universe itself is abundant and we have been blessed with its opulence, but we must claim it as our birthright. This is not conjecturea € "is a Universal truth and is written in the universal laws, which are undeniable laws that govern us.

As a manifestor consciously and deliberately, I know very well and at first hand the power of expressing gratitude. Although I come from a relatively wealthy background, there was a time in my recent past, when simply didn't have enough money to cover my basic needs for survival or the needs of my pets.

It was during this time, when I learned how the expression of gratitude, sometimes for coins that I found on the street, as well as the power of deliberate intent, combined with a simple process of manifestation of success could help me in my life to re-create my life in one of my dreams. Since that time, real and apparently inexplicable miracles became part of my daily experience, as well as the experience of many of my clients.

Using the tools of manifestation and practice the art of gratitude, am successful: changed my career and built a small but steady business growth of my dreams; Where we help others to achieve their dreams, published more than 65 pounds of excess body weight; completely free of drugs, tobacco and alcohol that I had been abused for years; I took all my past Aluminum Diesel Tanks unhealthy and established new, love and relationships; and radically transformed my thoughts, beliefs, ideologies and knowing, essentially reprogramming my mind and my body to a new and higher level of expertise, so I am able to give and receive love, kindness, compassion, forgiveness, laughter and joy in ways you never knew possible.


These achievements, while miraculous, doesn't even begin to explain the miracles that could expand, including: demonstrating the gas in my car, when there was a vacuum tank the night before; manifestation in cash in my wallet that wasn't there the day before; and that manifests itself both a materialists ' stuff ' I want and I want, sometimes what may seem to be ' thin air. "


In fact, expressing gratitude is a critical element in successful demonstration and get nothing in this world, including the experience of feeling and be healthy, wealthy, happy, abundant and prosperous.
When I'm training customers and great circles of manifestation, teach people this very simple process to create the life of your dreams in a way they want to try. With the customer after the customer, I saw their success as they use the power of conscious and deliberate manifestation.


Some recent examples of successful results that many of my clients have experienced through our coaching sessions and demo circles include: within a week of using the process of manifestation, a customer had the exact memory foam bed always wanted, for the price of $ 600 instead of $ 1500 original; within 1 week of a circle of the demonstration, one of the participants manifest $ 6,000 + for your business, free and clear; inside 12:0 am a circle, one participant says $ 250 prescription necessary for their migraine (pharmaceutical company refused to supply you) in your mailbox, free; and within a month of a circle, one of the participants said $ 105, 000.49.


Through the power of conscious and deliberate intention manifestation of simple process and expression of genuine gratitude, the most notable miracles are not only possible, but becoming part of our everyday experience. Better yet, when we become more aware of our ability to manifest what we wish, including a new land, that we will perform our own power to create heaven on Earth, for us and for all those who share our experience with.

No comments:

Post a Comment